Tuesday, May 11, 2010

City Crafter Challenge Day ...


Pretty, pink, soft and serene... A beautiful picture from A Creative Mint ... So many textures... It speaks of freshness, gentleness and it fills my soul with love ...(sigh)

It is also the inspiration for City Crafter Challenge today hosted by the sweet Heather Jensen ... all things pink.... with a hint of green...

The very talented Melissa Sauls is the guest designer and you really need to see her beautiful card along with those done by the other designers... and of course check out This link ... Krafty Kirsty Etsy shop - such yummy goodness.....



Did you notice the creamy mellowness in the the picture too? ..... 



All that I love is here... Butterflies, ribbon, lace, glitter and some script..... I even used my button from Bluebird Lane along with their scrunched seam binding.
Digital paper from Pink Petticoat, punched and embossed leaf, stick on embellishments from Henbury Lane, lace and flower from my stash.

Off to get ready for my Philosophy class tonight - I have almost finished preparing for my Thursday Club.. this week we are making pocket tags......

Thank you for all your lovely comments and encouragement - you make my day!

Till soon....

Ros



10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How lovely is this! You are keeping my eyes busy, the flower, the butterfly, that green tag with a tiny butterfly, the button, the seam binding, the lace, omg, enjoy this pretty creation of yours!
Thanks for being a regular at CCCB, we love your artwork!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oops, I forgot, thanks for the wonderful write-up too! I truly enjoy every bit of your post!

june lanum said...

beautiful card thanks for playing along with us at the CCCB

Diane said...

Very gorgeous.....stunning piece of art!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Oh how lovely Ros! Love the seam binding, butterfly and lace. You did a fab job with the challenge this week again. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB. I love to stop by and visit. Thanks for the sweet words about me. :)

Unknown said...

WOW, this is beautiful, I love the digi paper you used, I've never tried digi paper, only digi stamps, well done.

Thanks for playing along with us this week over at the CCCB!

papertrails leaver said...

such a remarkable card! love all the details you added!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, wow, wow! What a gorgeous pink confection! Positively yummy and drool-worthy! Congratulations on winning this week at City Crafters!

Lisa Voerg said...

Your card is just perfect. I love how soft and soothing it is. Fantastic job and congrats on your win.

anna said...

I second Linda Coughlin - YUMMY!!! All those little details....