Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Challenge at CCCB

Hello .. Good morning to you all ...
Well it's Tuesday again and hat means the start of another City Crafter Challenge ... Congratulations to all the winners of last weeks' challenge ... please have a look at their lovely creations if you get the time ...
This week Linda is hosting the challenge and it's a sketch challenge - the DT have given you some great examples - hop over and check out their blogs too .......




 You can use any colours your little heart desires just enjoy! We all look forward to seeing your beautiful creations ... AND ... there is a prize up for grabs!
This is my card based on the sketch ... had to add a butterfly and bow ... that's just me ... normally I would vary my colours but I kinda liked this combination ...




Aren't those little flowers sweet? ... wanna know where they came from? ... Ikea ... Yes honestly!
I pick things up from everywhere ... someone sees a cutlery tray ... I see wall art! I look at everything from and arty angle .. my husband often says "Ok .. I can see your mind working ... what are you seeing now?" 

I'll leave you to get cracking and just tell you that my fingers have been busy ... and I have a little something to share with you later ... 

Till soon

Ros









5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so Beautiful... I love it!
Your rocked this sketch girly..

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is lovely Ros, I love this color combination, and wow, those cute little flowers, I LOVE Ikea.... to bad we don't have one here in Vegas, I will have to drive 4 hours to LA for that.

Unknown said...

very pretty card

Stella said...

This cards looks so fresh with these colors. A typical summer card and I love the butterfly and the ric rac ribbon.
Beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day!

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Ros. I love that felt butterfly. :)