Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Cheer Up ...



Good Morning to you!

I'm hosting this week at City Crafter Challenge  ... and because I know so many of us have not been too well over the past few weeks or just been feeling a little low ... I wanted to do something that says "Cheer Up" ... So the challenge is to create a card or project that says "Get well  ... Thinking of you ... or something on those lines ... As we have a digital sponsor this week ... Digital Delights by Louby Lou  ... the DT have been given a digital image to use so I am also asking that all entries include something digital in their creation too  ...

Meet Dilly Duck ...


Isn't she sweet? I printed her onto lightweight card and coloured her on my computer ... after cutting her out I printed her again, cut out just the umbrella and used foam pads to put the second umbrella on top of the first one  ... I also added some diamond glaze for the puddle she's standing in and for the rain drops


I used more foam pads to adhere her to my card ... just to give some dimension ... the papers I've used are Websters Pages for the backgound and Prima's Jack & Jill ... the sentiment is computer generated  ... ribbon and lace are from my stash ...
I hope that you will join us this week ...  I'm sure we all know someone who could do with cheering up a little ....  
Next week  City Crafter will be 1 year old!!! Can you believe it! 

Have a wonderful day

Till soon

~ Ros ~

20 comments:

Zue said...

Your little ducks are so cute, they are coming to live with me, on my pond.
Thanks for your lovely story. My pond is quite small and when the ducklings arrive we have to open the garden gate to let them down to the village stream.
I think ducks are stupid. They never think of how to get the babies out alive.

Zue said...

The comment I left may sound a little strange.

Just realised it was Mrs A who told me the story about ducklings not being able to get out of the garden.

Take care
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

So flamin `Cute` Ros!!!!Fab Challenge..maybe just what I need!!!TFI Have a lovely day :) x

Lynnda said...

So so cute Ros... I heart this card... OMG One year already wow!! you just dont realise eh...hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

This is sooooo cute. I just love that image. It is a perfect feel good card.. I can't believe it either a who year old.. Time flies when your having fun.. I just love all you girls.. It's a great team..

Hugs, Linda

jacirascrap said...

Bom dia! Que legal a idéia das gotas de chuva!

cnelson said...

So ADORABLE!! I see we were on the same page with this one Ros...great minds think alike! Haha! LOVE how you put the raindrops on the umbrella! So fab!

Rebekah said...

very cute. I love ducklings.
Fab challenge.. I'm definatly entering over at CCCB again this week. Love your challenges:)

Sylvia said...

What a cute card, love that image, Ros! Great challenge and photo!Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

such a cute card- love it- makes you smile just looking at it. Hope you're feeling ok?! xx

Anonymous said...

such a cute card- love it- makes you smile just looking at it. Hope you're feeling ok?! xx

Unknown said...

This little duck will certainly light up someone's heart! Totally cute!

Linda Breedlove said...

Ohhh soooo cute. Darling duck!

Deb Hickman said...

The duck is so cute and love how you've added the raindrops. It will certainly cheer somebody up, it made me smile.xxxx

Deb Hickman said...

The duck is so cute and love how you've added the raindrops. It will certainly cheer somebody up, it made me smile.xxxx

Wendy Hall said...

Just adorable Ros!! Hope you had fun with our stamps this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloobyloo.com

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, so cute Ros! Love the shiny 3D raindrops and the little puddle!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So adorably cute! Darling duck and love the 'raindrops' on the umbrella.

Stella said...

Awe...this is such a cutie; I know for sure it will cheer someone up....I love that umbrella with the raindrops; such a creative and brilliant idea..XXXX

Ginny said...

Your get well card is so adorable. It made me smile. I love your coloring. Very nice.