Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Farewell Majorca ....

Hello ...
I am back on English soil ... and I am glad to be home ... to be in my little craft nest ... Happy to see my son and to wake up with the cat snuggled on my bed

I will miss the sun rising over the bay ...


... Sleepy little harbours like this ...


... Sitting back with a cappuccino watching the world go by 


... and the living statues that sit all day in the heat and fascinate me ...




I didn't get a chance to post this Tag It passed to me by sweet June Lanum ... before my trip


Thank you so much June ... And now I think I have to tell 10 things about me ... I'm not good at this

  1. I am a "Scouser" the only one of my family born and bred in Liverpool ... 
  2. My parents and brothers are all Londoners
  3. My Grandparents were French and Swiss
  4. I have been married twice and have 1 beautiful son from my first marriage
  5. I am a home bird ... 
  6. I am happy with my own company and never really get bored
  7. I have learned that I am a strong woman ... self sufficient and capable
  8. I treasure my friendships and never forget a kindness
  9. I adore animals and nature
  10. I strive everyday to be a better person ... 

I would like to pass this on to Cindy Adkins "Whimsical Musings"  a relatively new blog friend who is  incredibly talented and helpful ... 

I hope you are having a wonderful day ... thanks for stopping by

~ Ros ~


8 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Acho que também sou um pássaro em casa...voo por aí e sempre volta para meu aconchego... Cindy é uma querida! Belas fotos!!

Heather Rogers said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time. Those statues are amazing. :)

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful holiday pictures with us Ros, hope you had a thoroughly enjoyable time. It's nice to learn some more about you and you couldn't have picked a nicer person to pass the award on to, Cindy's a real treasure!

Sylvia said...

Love your post, Ros! Beautiful place to have taken a break. I know you loved it! Gorgeous pictures and last of all, nice to know more about you! Have a wonderful night!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely vacation pictures, thanks for sharing and always good to know a little more about you!

Unknown said...

That looks like an amazing vacation.. One of my favorite thing to do is travel.. Your photos look wonderful, Thank you for sharing them with us..
It was so nice to learn a little bit more about you!!

Hugs, Linda

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful pictures! what a great way to describe yourself.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Ros, Thank you SOOOOO much!!! You have no idea what this means to me!! That is so sweet of you~THANK YOU, dear friend.
XO
Cindy