Friday, November 04, 2011

Birthday gift .....

Good Morning ... 
It's chilly here even though the sun is shining ... and the trees are quickly shedding their leaves ... A few more weeks and they will have all gone ...

Yesterday I shared a card with you that I made for my friend's birthday ... well I noticed that she had posted a photo on her Facebook page - I know this is a treasured picture ... taken with her father and her little sister ... it got me to thinking that I could make a little gift for her ... something she could look at whenever she wanted ... 


... to reminds her of those special moments ...


... and bring a smile to her face ...


Isn't this a beautiful picture ... 


So this wall hanging is on it's way ... I know she will love it ...

I'm off to visit my girlfriends tonight ... every so often we have a 'get together' so I'm looking forward to it
  
Have a wonderful weekend and keep safe

~ Ros ~



17 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Tudo ficou muito muito lindo...as cores, a foto... o detalhe do relógio!!

cnelson said...

Wow, what a perfect and thoughtful gift! This is just GORGEOUS Ros! It is a real treasure!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful keepsake Ros! Happy Birthday to your friend ~ surely she will treasure this beauty!

Jacqueline said...

That is beautiful, precious and very heartwarming!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... that is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful picture and a fabulous present, Ros! I love what you did and the bow is fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend as well.

Unknown said...

You made such a fine piece Ros, truly something that will be cherished and that will bring back sweet memories... Hugs, Ira

Anonymous said...

A beautiful treatment of a fabulous photo! You've created another treasure! Enjoy your wet and windy night out!! X

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

How thoughtful of you to use this picture! Your wallhanging is a treasure! So "vintagy" again - love the soft colour hues and this clock/watch on the right side...

Suzanne C said...

So beautiful and such a thoughtful gift! She is going to love it!

Raquel Leal said...

Realmente é uma bela imagem e seu trabalho ficou perfeito e harmonioso.
Beijocas.

Unknown said...

You are right, It is a beautiful photo. And you have created a beautiful hanging with it.. It is breathtaking. I just love it..

Hugs, Linda

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Ros, she will love it and be so surprised!! It's gorgeous and so special. xo Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your wall hanging is so `Beautiful` Ros..your friend will love it..
Hope you had a fab evening with your friends:)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:) x

Stella said...

Hello sweetie...I hope you had a wonderful evening with your frineds. This wall hanging is priceless. It's not only the photo that made me smile...you added the perfect papers and embellishments. The result is a stunning "eye- catcher" that will make her happy every time she looks at it. Such a lovely idea from you to create this and I know she will cherish this. Precious and priceless!
Have a lovely evening...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Heather Rogers said...

This is such a vintage beauty! I love wonderful creations like this. :)
Hugs~

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous Ros... hugs..xoxo