Saturday, December 08, 2012

Prayers Answered

Hello sweet friends ...
I am so pleased to be able to tell you that my Aunt is on the mend ... finally they have been able to get on top of the infection that nearly took her away from me. 
Her fight is back and she is over the worst ... 
I got to spend a good few hours with her yesterday ... the people here have been so very kind ... Someone took me in to the hospital yesterday afternoon ... another person collected me a few hours later ... and then in the evening I was so lucky to be able to go again for another hour. 
Just being able to sit and hold hands has been a tonic to both of us ... I thank you all so much for your prayers and for being there in my time of need ... reading your comments has been such a comfort.

There are going to be some changes made when she gets home ... Here there are so many people willing and wanting to offer assistance ... and I have made her realise that she needs to let them help ... 
At nearly 86 I think she deserves to sit back a little and enjoy whatever time God has allowed for her here on this earth ... It's only a year since she lost her husband and 30 years go they lost both of their daughters ... All her life she has been the carer ... now it's time to allow others to care ...

The other good thing is that my son was able to send me the photos of some tags I made before I left ...


My lovely friend Jan sent me a box of goodies a while back and there were some sweet little envelopes which I thought would be lovely to decorate and pop tags into ...


The tags were printed on my computer and cut using a Sizzix die ... the paper is by PaperMania 


I had hoped that My husband and my brother may have travelled over to see me this weekend ... Seems it's not to be ... Still the cat and I are good friends and taking care of each other ... 

Have a beautiful day and thanks so much for everything

~ Ros ~





20 comments:

Lynnda said...

I am so happy for you and family Ros.... Bless... our prayers have been answered... hugs hugs hugs....


Love these ..gorgeous!!! great for the season!!! hugs...xoxo

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I am so glad your Aunt is getting better and that you are able to visit her regularly. And those tags are so lovely, beautifully made my friend! x

Irene said...

Glad to hear your Aunt is feeling better. I will keep you both in my prayers. Your tags are pretty and those envelopes are gorgeous. Have a blessed weekend.

Sylvia said...

I am so happy to hear that things have turned around. I have been praying for just these words. We had a slight crisis with one of the cats. My daughter took care of it and Bugsy is on the mend again. It is a calm Saturday here, with me trying to figure out how much I can get done today! So glad your aunt has so many wonderful people to help you as well as her. Wishing you a wonderful day, and more wonderful time with your aunt. I got your gift in the mail yesterday. thank you for thinking of me when you have so much on your plate. Hugs and well wishes.

Heather Rogers said...

I am SO happy to hear that she is on the mend. I am sure that makes your heart happy. :)

Your tags are beautiful. Love the little sprigs of greenery and little berries. :)

Hugs~

Barbara said...

Have I ever loved the title of a post... That's such good news! So glad your aunt is improving.
Your tags are pretty - and such a perfect fit for the gorgeous little bags!

Astrid Maclean said...

Ross, so glad your aunt is doing so much better, - it sounds as if she had a very eventful life, to use one child is terrible, but to lose two is unimaginable, - no wonder the two of you are so close!

Your tags by the way are stunning, love that red and white together!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am so glad to hear that your aunt is on the mend, and the great help she will be able to get from people around her area, that is comforting.
Hope you take care of yourself while you are there, and the cat too! : )

Sue Lelli said...

Oh, Ros! I am so HAPPY about your dear sweet Aunt. I couldn't leave a comment yesterday because I was so sad for you but now I can because the news is just unbelievably good! Take care! LOVE your tags and yesterday's card!

Linda Breedlove said...

Thank the Lord... such wonderful news! I'll keep praying for the two of you.
Your tags and envelopes are lovely! Love the greens!!!
Take care!
Hugs!

Zue said...

Oh that is good news about your aunt. I wish her well and yes, it is her turn to relax now and accept some loving care:)
xx

Keren Baker said...

Hey there! I think these are very special. I have that paper too- but haven't used it as well as you have. Glad to hear about your aunts progress. Take care xxx

Keren Baker said...

Hey there! I think these are very special. I have that paper too- but haven't used it as well as you have. Glad to hear about your aunts progress. Take care xxx

Unknown said...

I bet your Aunt is so happy that you are there for her. You are such a sweet lady. And I am so happy to here she is doing better.

Your tags are so cute.. I always love seeing what you create.

Hugs~

Tracy said...

YAY! That's wonderful news about your aunt Ros. It's really hard for some people to accept help, but I hope she will see what a blessing it could be for her and those who want to help.
Your tags are amazing. They are bright and cheery Christmas perfection! Glad your son could help you out. :-) Take care! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ros I am so so happy to hear this WONDERFUL news about your Aunt! I have prayed for you and her and am so relieved!!! A wonderful Christmas present!! And speaking of presents I received my card in the mail and it is so very beautiful!! That snowflake trim is gorgeous!! And I really like the glitter paper's weight. I can;t find any that light weight. And the adorable flowers and cute stamp LOVE it all!!! Merry Christmas!! Hugs char

Diane said...

Very happy for you that things are looking up...and so glad you Aunt is responding....hopefully she will just keep getting stronger and stronger...she is very lucky to have you by her side!!
The tags are beautiful....so pretty!!

Sasha said...

Beautiful tags! Love how you decorated these, Ros x
So pleased to hear such good news about your aunt, too. You must feel so relieved x

Unknown said...

So very happy for you Ros, that your aunt is doing fine. Yes, you're right, at her age she deserves to be cherished and pampered for. But she will appreciate all that you do for her, too. You're such a thoughtful and caring person. Gorgeous tags, so beautifully decorated! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW, what a time your poor aunt has had (i've finally caught up on the story, apologies for going at it backwards!) i'm SO VERY PLEASED she is on the mend, i'm sure you have to be incredibly relieved!!! sending much love and lots of healing and resting and "letting ppl help" vibes to you and to her!!! ♥♥♥♥♥