Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's "Time" for Papercraft Star

Hello from Majorca ... (wish you were here lol)!
Time goes really fast when you are enjoying yourself - my week here will be over before I know it



Isn't this just a fabulous inspiration photo - picked for us by Jan for this weeks' challenge at
Papercraft Star - Clock or Watch

Fortunately for me ... I recently bought the PTI "Hands of Time" stamp set together with the co - orinating dies - I also had a special birthday card to make for a friend who celebrates her 50th next week
WARNING ... there are lots of photos


My card sits in a pocket/box which I just cut by hand ... this will also store a gift card


The papers are Papermania ... Vintage Notes collection - you maybe able to spot the stamping on the pink paper which is done with Versamark and covered with perfect pearls ... it is quite shimmery ... I  used a Sizzix die to cut the scalloped circle that the clock face sit on


The clock hands are cut from silver Mirri card and the numbers were done on my Cameo and cut from vinyl


Some silver embossing, liquid pearls, pearl brad, pearl flourish, tulle and flowers with a sweet charm and some computer generated text complete my card


And a little look at the box ...


The dots were from the off cuts of the clock face die and I hand cut some triangles to make a banner

I'm looking forward to seeing the creations from the rest of the Designers ... and the team is looking forward to seeing your creations so please come and join us this week ...

Enjoy your day ... Thanks so much for stopping by

Till soon

~ Ros ~







18 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Wow Ros, this is stunning, the clock face is beautiful and I love the pocket idea. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Deb x

AppleApricot Wen said...

Gorgeous Ros!! Love the colours and the clock, the box, the little crown, everything really :)
And wish I was in Mallorca too. I'm green with envy here, lol. Enjoy your stay dear!

hugs,
Wendy

Diane said...

Wow, Ros this is stunning!!1 Love all the gorgeous details and pretty papers...so much prettiness, I don't know where to look first!! Glad you are having a good time on your vacation...hope the weather is good, its still chilly here!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Ros, love that clock face you created and the soft colors! So happy you are enjoying time in Majorca. Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Tracy said...

That clock is just stunning Ros! What a beautiful die cut. Your friend is going to love this. Hope your having tons of fun on your trip. Hugs!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This challenge was made for you! This is just stunning Ros!

Deanne :)

Davi said...

Ros is this gorgeous!! I love the soft vintage look with the cool clock and pretty pennant :)

Unknown said...

Gosh you creative lady! I am once again deeply impressed with this fine fine creation Ros! It's delicate and so stylish, love every single detail of it!! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Barbara said...

You did it again - stunned me into speechlessness! Such a pretty set, though I have to say that I probably like the pocket even more (if at all possible) than the card. I love the banner and that little star!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Ros, LOVE the clock its so gorgeous!!

Lynnda said...

OMG !! Ros.. this card is so so so beautiful!!..Just caught my eyes... cant stop looking!!! Awesome... hugs...x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeousness! Love the soft tones and the used of the die from PTI, it reminds me I better use mine more, it is so beautiful!

Sasha said...

I love this beautiful creation, Ros. Your clock with those gorgeous hands is fabulous!
Hope you're enjoying a lovely holiday! We're having gales here xx

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oh Ros....I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind comments on my blog! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment. I also can't believe how long it has been since I have visited your blog - I am so excited as I have a little bit of time and I am going to enjoy all of your beautiful creations with a cup of coffee and swoon :) Your work is absolutely breath-taking and this card has me completely speechless! All I can say is, WOW! Thanks of sharing and inspiring me! xo

Heather Rogers said...

What a stunning shabby chic creation. I love the sweet banners. :)

Sleepy Stamper said...

Stunning! I love this card! This has to be my new favorite from you. All around gorgeousness!

Hugs,
Anitra

Sandy Ang said...

it's so very gorgeous !

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Love, love, LOVE this, girl! Such delicious, vintage vibe! Yum!