Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Trick or Treat

Hello there!

I hope you are having a good start to your week ...

Tuesday always heralds a new challenge at City Crafter and this week our lovely Kirsty is hosting for us with a Trick or Treat challenge


Create a Halloween card or project
or 
Create any project as long as you 
Use Orange as your main colour


Over in the UK Halloween is not such a big thing as it is in the States ... We don't send halloween cards to each other and Thursday Club does not recognise it either as it is a church run organisation ... 
So for those of you who don't 'do'  Halloween ... you are free to use the 2nd option like I did


I made a notebook ... in pretty autumn colours


I had to add the squirrel ... there's always one up and down in my garden all day!


Our Guest designer at CCCB this week is the talented Lisa (My Paper Tales) who won challenge week 172 
Click the link and go check out her lovely creations!

Our winner this week will also be offered a Guest Design spot with us too ... so get out your supplies and come and join us this week and show us either your Halloween creations or something Orange 

Thanks for visiting my little blog today ... I'll be back tomorrow 

Have a beautiful day!

~ Ros ~





16 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

A fabulous gift set Ros. So excited to see the squirrel in your project (squirrels and acorns are my current "thing")and your autumnal colours are so pretty.

Mrs Beez said...

Still love this as much as I did last week and relieved that I did see a notebook and hadn't imagined it.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty notebook Ros, love the butterfly charm!

Diane said...

I love your card Ros...the little squirrel is such a cute addition. Those little critters have almost cause me so many accidents as I slam on my brakes so as not to hit them!! Beautifully detailed card as always!!

Davi said...

Love the colors and the squirrel and acorns is such a fun addition! Very beautiful set Ros :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!! I love that sweet squirrel!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Ros! Love the fan fold decoration and the beautiful foliage!

Denise Price said...

Love the glittery squirrel on your notebook--how cute! Believe it or not, last week we watched a squirrel dig an onion out of our garden and eat it up--papery skin and all. Squirrels are so busy and funny at this time of year. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

GREAT notebook with beautiful fall colors!!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful book, Ros, love the leaves and that squirrel! Happy Wednesday to you.

Unknown said...

This look wonderful.. A wonderful fall card. I have seen all sorts of squirrels here in Oregon.

Hugs~

Lynnda said...

Yup... its not a big thing too in Australia... hence I don't really do any Halloween card!....

That squirrel is cute... gorgeous Autumn colours Ros... Awesome... hugs...x

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Ros!!!

Barbara said...

Oh, I love all those shades of orange... and the cute squirrel and all the other details!

Sue Lelli said...

This card is just DARLING, Ros! Especially LOVE the squirrel and the acorn with the Fall leaves! FAB!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
The little squirrel is adorable:)
Beautiful colours.
Hugs, Heidi:)