Sunday, December 01, 2013

(Magical) December

Happy December to you!



If you are a follower of Our Beautiful Worldyou will know that is a place to share your photos from around the globe ... Each week we give you a prompt and leave it to you to link up a photo that best captures that prompt from your part of the world

This week's prompt is December

Of course December means a lot of things to a lot of people ... It's a busy time of the year as it's the Christmas season ... whether you celebrate it or not ... it's everywhere

I did some Christmas shopping this week and the mall was decorated inside and out with these beautiful trees ... It was magical 


I hasten to add that there was no snow... I added that using Picmonkey 

Even the coffee shop was in the Christmas mood when they served up my cappuccino


No mistaking that it's December then ...

Still looking out of the window here yesterday ... you would never know December was a day away ... the sunshine was glorious and I took this photo whilst visiting my local farm


A donkey in her manger ... This is no ordinary donkey though, for she and I have something in common ...
We both have one child, both sons and both were born in December ....

Oh hold on ... the goat wants to say happy December too ...


Well why not ... after all, the goat, December and me are all capricorns! 

There may be no snow yet but it's cold ... even in that sunshine, but the sunset was spectacular
These are a few shots I managed to capture of the evening sky ... 




Now that's magical!

What's December like where you are?
We'd love you to share with us at Our Beautiful World

Wishing you a beautiful December
Till soon

~ Ros ~








25 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Really festive now this time of the year isn't it? And I would sure love to have a cuppa with you someday, maybe in Paris? *wink*
I love the beautiful evening sky too, once in a while we have beautiful pink sky like that too, we just do not have that much clouds in the sky!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful photos Ros... love these... hugs...x

Sasha said...

A lovely selection of photos, as always, Ros x

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful photos! We have had snow already. It warmed up yesterday and melted most of it. Then come Wednesday we are supposed to get more. :)

Unknown said...

I Love how you added snow to your photo. Looks wonderful my friend. And that sunset is beautiful. It is most definitely magical..

Happy December my friend.

Hugs~

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Oh Ros~ such beautiful images!!! So, what day is your BD??? ((hugs)) Rebecca

Davi said...

Such lovely ideas from your part of the world for December Ros! The sunset is gorgeous and I love the goat and burro and how they relate to you, very clever :)

Zue said...

That sky needs a song written for it and sung by choirs, to celebrate its beauty.
Xxxxx

Zue said...

December here is lovely: cold, bright and with grey skies, but still gorgeous.
Xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful photos Ros! Love the tree on your cuppa cappuccino! Tis the Season!

Tracy said...

More lovely shots. :-) You've captured December perfectly. Hugs!

Sylvia said...

Love all your photo's, Ros, I am so glad to be able to view them. Our days are so mixed up, one day it is too cold to get out, the next back like summer! I do love December though!

Linda Breedlove said...

Your sunrise photo is gorgeous, but I have to say that the one of your cappuccino is my favorite... love how they do that!!!
Happy Monday, my friend!

Linda Breedlove said...

Your sunrise photo is gorgeous, but I have to say that the one of your cappuccino is my favorite... love how they do that!!!
Happy Monday, my friend!

Unknown said...

Amazing photos Ros, just so pretty... So sorry for having been MIA for such a long time, my neck is much better now, but only a couple of days ago I lost my MIL, hence the silence on my part. Hope you're doing good though. Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Jinny Newlin said...

Such beautiful photos, Ros! LOVE that little, Christmas tree in your cappuccino! I've never had coffee served like that... not even with the heart that's ever so popular. We had a warm weekend here, but snow is on the horizon. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE seeing your pics Ros!!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Now that is December! Even the animals made me think of the Christmas stable. The sunsets are glorious. I love that in winter time, the sky turns bright pink. A sweet post Ros, thank you for sharing, it made me smile. Hugs

Irene said...

A beautifuland magical selection of photos Ros, I particularly like the sunset,
luv
irene
xxxx

Diane said...

Wonderful photos, love the beautiful sky and the donkey ones were great, when is your birthday my dear?? My son also has a December birthday this year on the 18th, he will be 41...yikes I must of had him when I was 5...lol!!

Barbara said...

MAGICAL - that's what it is! And I did fall for your artificial snowflakes there! What a cute donkey... and the sunset really was spectacular.

Maria said...

Gorgeous photos...thank you for sharing!

Sue Lelli said...

Your entire post is magical! LOVE the tree and the cappuccino and the sky ~ WOW!

Unknown said...

Look at that sky, looove your December!

Heidi said...

Beautiful photos!
Thanks for sharing:)
Hugs, Heidi:)