Tuesday, April 15, 2014

City Crafter 207

Hi there!

It's time for a brand new challenge at 


This week Char is hosting for us and her theme is
Up up and Away!


Make a card or project that features either a hot air balloon or a regular balloon

I made this card a while ago for a special birthday


I love the colours on this and I just happen to have that balloon and banner hiding somewhere in my stash


Of course I had to add the little cat ...


...see the card was for my DH ... Where did the years go

We have the talented Ewa Szubra Guesting for us this week ... click the link to her blog and say Hi! and be amazed by her beautiful delicate creations ... 
Don't forget to stop by the CCCB blog too ... my fellow team mates have some lovely inspiration for you

Wishing you a wonderful day

~ Ros ~



16 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a wonderful card!!!!!

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous design, love the colours and the images but the cat is stealing the show - so cute!

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a fun and happy card, lovely!

Diane said...

A fun and pretty card...love the addition of the cat...what a pretty balloon and love your layering and your eye for all the details!! Have a great day my friend...we had snow overnight...my poor flowers!!

Sylvia said...

What a fun birthday card, Ros, always love balloons! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Sue Lelli said...

So Funny! On my phone it looked like 10! Old eyes!!! Love the colors, the papers, and the shiny balloon! And the kitty is icing on the b-day cake! Happy birthday to your DH!

Unknown said...

Very festive and colourful card Ros, you have combined those pretty elements very well indeed! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A wonderful birthday card Ros with great colors, energy and the best use for that PTI stamp that I've seen! ((hugs)) Rebecca …any sun yet???

Heather Rogers said...

What a fun birthday card, Ros! Love the patterned papers you used. :)

Tracy said...

Lots of fun elements to catch the eye on this one Ros. I think that little cat is your trade mark. maybe you can kind of make it like Waldo and have it somewhere on every card you make. LOL Hugs!

Manuela said...

wonderful happy birthday card, great colors :-)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. I LOVE that you added the little kitty..

Hugs~

Davi said...

Very fun birthday card Ros, it is amazing how the time flies as we get older. Im sure your husband appreciated it :)

Anonymous said...

So happy and fun!!!!

Barbara said...

Such a fabulous card! I love the colors, the cat - of course! - and just about everything else!

Unknown said...

Fab way to interpret the up and away theme ♥ it!