Sunday, November 16, 2014

Our Beautiful World

Hi there ...

This week at Our Beautiful World I've picked the prompt

Sport

Now you could be forgiven for thinking that I used last week's prompt of blue ... because most of these photos are just that ... 

My husband is a huge fan of Everton Football Club which of course are known here as the Blues


Not that you could tell from my first shot ... But here you go


The Everton changing rooms - My husband is on the left he was giving a tour to friend who came from Australia 


I'm no longer sporty though many moons ago when I was at High School I was captain of both the hockey team and the netball team...

Apart from going to every home game my husband loves his golf ... He goes about 3 times a week - This last photo was taken when he went to France on a golfing holiday



At least it gives me time to play in my craft room Lol!

Our team have some more Sport related photos on the blog and we love it if you shared yours ...

Have a lovely Sunday and thanks so much for stopping by

~ Ros ~






13 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Ros, well you just made me LOL, so much the same. I'm a golfing widow on Saturdays....but who cares, craft room here I come and on goes my Skype and hello friend Vikki - we spend the day chatting and making cards. Oh do so have a wonderful week Hugs Robyn

Diane said...

I don't know how you do it every week, but you always, always have the perfect photos for the "theme"!! So fun seeing all these and I just have to email you soon...my hubby has been gone and returns today...and I of course was sick the entire time he was gone, so, so much for my plans of doing what I wanted..hah!!

Pamellia said...

Have to admit, I'm not much for sports, but that stadium sure has some vibrant colours! happy sunday Ros! hugs :)

Contagiously Crafty said...

Great photos, Ros. It is lovely to capture memories when we are out doing what we love. I'm sure your husband enjoyed showing off a bit.

Davi said...

Great pics for "sport" Ros, nice to see pics of your hubby :) Have a wonderful week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Great photos Ros! TFS :)

Manuela said...

great shots from the inside of the stadium, golf is a relaxing sport, beeing outside and take a long walk is fantastic. (we played golf in china, it was a lot of fun!)
Wish you a good week!

Tracy said...

I can't claim any connection to sports. I like to watch a few but know very little about much of any of it. Definitely not coordinated enough to participate. LOL Great photos Ros. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome shots for SPORT Ros, my husband should be ashamed of himself by playing too little golf living in Las vegas where everyday is a day for golf all year round, he loves the game but always think that there is tomorrow because everyday is nice here.

Stella said...

Good to hear you both have enough time to do what you love to do :). Love the photos; but to be honest I also expected a photo of LFC :)
Hope all is well; thinking of you!
XXXXX

Sylvia said...

What a lot of wonderful photo's Ros!

Greta said...

Fun post, Ros!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Photos! hubby looks like he enjoys life xx
hugs Mau xx