Monday, December 15, 2014

December Birthdays

Hello!
I hope you're having a good start to your week...

I did get to see my Aunt at the weekend ... It's was so lovely to catch up but it is always so hard to say goodbye ... Hopefully it won't be too long before I can go back and stay for a few days

I have a few December birthdays to make cards for ... Last week it was a female friend's birthday so I made her a shaker card


Whilst shaker cards are not new to us in Blogland ... to many of my friends and family they are and it's always a joy to see their face when they receive one for the first time


This particular friend is a big fan of anything sparkly so I think my card fits the bill


Wishing you all a sparkly kind of day

Till soon be safe

~ Ros ~





15 comments:

Samra said...

What a gorgeous card Ros! Love the colors and all the "Sparkle" :)

Pamellia said...

Wow Ros, you are the queen of shaker cards! This is stunning, I just love the bright and cheery background behind the acetate! Your friend is going to LOVE this! holiday hugs :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty sparkly card Ros, love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh I love love LOVE this!!

Tracy said...

If she likes sparkle she'll adore this. Fantastic design with the silver elements and I spy some super fun twirly confetti in the window. You rocked it Ros! Hugs!

Diane said...

Another beautiful card...like I have told you before, you are the "shaker card queen"...as they are the best on blogland!!! I can just imagine how thrilled she was to receive this!!

Maria said...

Another shaker card, which is so pretty! Love the balloons and sentiment! Well done, Ros...love it!

Unknown said...

You always make such lovely shaker cards Ros, and you're right, it gives one immense pleasure to 'play' with this type of card ;-) Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Fantastic shaker card! Love the shimmer on the balloons and I'm sure your friend will treasure it. Hope you will get to spend more time with your Aunt soon! :)

Barbara said...

Beautiful, that's all there is to say about it!

Greta said...

Super fun & festive, Ros! I know it will bring a big smile to your friend's face!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful birthday card, Ros, love all the sparkle!

Stella said...

Your shaker cards are gorgeous and always make me smile. Lovey!
XXXXX

Manuela said...

Oh wow, love this card, the paper is so sweet and love the combination with the ballons and the soft colors.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the sparkle and the sequins! This card is a party all by itself! LOVE it, Ros!