Friday, October 02, 2015

I ♥ October

Good morning!

October is upon us and we've had the typical chilly and foggy mornings which have surprisingly turned into warm sunny days....
I like October ... It's kind of the lull before the storm when I can savour the last of the flowers, see the colours changing on the trees and take a breath before the Christmas rush starts....

Talking of rush, it was very busy at club last night and now I'm in the middle of a project for this week.  I did sneak some time out to make a little shaker box


Sometimes you just have to stop what you're doing and move on to something else


Use up some more of the little bits that accumulate everywhere


Have a peaceful day and enjoy this beautiful month

Till soon

~ Ros ~

15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Absolutely stunning. This is so gorgeous. Love the idea of a cute shaker box and the colours are beautiful. A real wow project x

Sylvia said...

So very pretty, Ros, I know your folks had fun making these! Happy Friday to you!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a pretty little shaker box!

Stella said...

I agree; October is amazing. The smell of autumn, the changing of season and nature in an abundance of colors. I love being outside and this week we experienced a sort of "Indian Summer" here in Groningen. I spent every lunch break outside.
The club is blessed to have someone like you; with everything you do for your group!
And your little box is a gem; I love that shaker element on top. Gorgeous!
XXXXX

Robyn Oliver said...

WOW Ros, what a gorgeous little box and a shaker one too...very clever. Enjoy your weekend Hugs Robyn

Barbara said...

I love Ocotber, too! Fall in general - it's been very nice and rather warm, too, over the past years. Lovely box you made and oh, do I wish I used up some of my scraps?!

Judith said...

Every year I have to get used to the changing of the seasons, especially when I have to say goodbye to summer. No more long evenings outside the house.
But I have to admit, October brings lovely colours and beautiful trees.

Your box is fantastic! Beautiful paper and a sweet edge of pompoms (-: I like the shaker part too. Wishing you a lovely Sunday!

Sue Lelli said...

OOOH! I LOVE this, Ros! So dainty and FAB colors AND a shaker! WOW!

Marina said...

I've never seen a shaker box before. This is just SO lovely!

Maria said...

What a lovely shaker box, Ros! I love the pretty butterfly and the choice of colors!

Mrs Beez said...

This is so pretty, love the idea of a shaker top for a box. I love October too :)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Love love love this shaker box! Very elegant and sweet! xx

Tracy said...

So cute! What a fun way to spice up a prezzie.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is simply scrumptious! Ever so beautiful; full of texture; and perfect color choices! Love this to bits!

Greta said...

I love October, too, & I LOVE your shaker package! So beautiful & elegant!