Tuesday, September 06, 2016

City Crafter 328

Hi there ... I hope you all had a great weekend

Kirsty is hosting this week's challenge at


With a photo inspiration challenge 


(Create a project inspired by the photo)

I fell for the lovely red flowers


It's quite a simple card but I am practicing colouring in flowers with my limited Copics and these have been covered in gloss too - 


You may be able to see it better at this angle


Nonni is our talented Guest Designer this week ... Her beautiful creation won our challenge no. 321
Hop on over to the blog to see what she came up with this week and also to see what the rest of our lovely team have to inspire you...

Have a beautiful day

~ Ros ~

15 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful image and beautiful coloring! I like how you added the gloss (and not the whoops crackle kind like I did ..lol)....a very pretty card, but I always, always love your gorgeous designs!

Mac Mable said...

Elegant and so very classy. Gorgeous red flowers and ever so pretty with the gloss x

Leslie Miller said...

That is gorgeous, Ros! You have the prettiest stamps. I always love them and your style in using them. The gloss is fabulous on the deep red. Pretty amazing with the big, glittery sentiment, too. You always get it just right!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Ros, beautiful coloring! Happy Tuesday!

Maria said...

Lovely red flowers covered in gloss, Ros...so pretty!!!

Daniela said...

Your card is simply stunning, sweetest Ros, as usual your art amazes me, I'm so grateful to you for sharing it with us !

May the remainder of your week be filled with joy,
sending my dearest love to you

Xx Dany

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous coloring on the flowers and I love the bold sentiment. Wonderful CAS.

Marina said...

I love the way you've placed that sentiment and the gloss adds even more glamour.

Nonni said...

Great job with the layout of this card and I think the gloss looks amazing, very striking! Thank you for having me as GD this week! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Ros! What a stunner! Those flowers look incredibly beautiful! Love the shimmer and shine! So cool!

Greta said...

Your flowers are stunning, Ros! I just love how you grounded them & the gold sentiment!

Mrs Beez said...

This is very striking. Love the glittery gold sentiment.

Stella said...

I immeditaely recognised this stamp; my attempt to colour them - when I was with you - is still on my desk. I have to practice so much more... BUt you've mastered it! They look gorgoeus and it''s a true eye-catcher on this card. I love it!
Enjoy your Sunday!
XXX

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning, love that the red just pop!

Barbara said...

Somehow "powerful" comes to my mnd when I look at this card, love it! What is that font you've used for the sentiment?