Tuesday, January 24, 2017

City Crafter 346

Hello and good morning!
 Another week has gone by and I really don't know where the time is going... 

Today Kirsty is hosting our challenge at City Crafter
The theme is "Celebrate With Confetti"


Kirsty is asking that we create a project using confetti, well I think sequins count so here's my card


I made this card for a friend's birthday and ended up making a ton of Thank You cards with the same design, just smaller... Of course I forgot to photograph them before they were posted Lol!
The idea was to have the confetti falling from the tree


 I love using my distress inks to sponge with and the card came together really quickly.

We still have our lovely GD Danielle with us this week and I do hope you will go visit the blog to see what Danielle and the team have created to inspire you..


Have a great day!

~ Ros ~

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ros this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carole said...

Love your confetti Ros...fabulous inventive design and super colours in that inking. xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi Ros such a fabulous card, the ink blending is superb such beautiful tones and the falling confetti looks stunning.

Marie

Aneta said...

Wow! It's stunning. I like the way you designed it.

Kathy Krug said...

You really know how to make less more. Gorgeous and elegant CAS design.

Mac Mable said...

Fun use of the sequins for the confetti....Love the tape at the bottom too, really gorgeous x

Maria said...

Pretty sequins for your lovely birthday card, Ros!! Love the design with the confetti falling from the tree! Lovely soft colors, too!

Stella said...

And your thank you card is just as lovely as this one. Perfect ink blending and a gorgeous subtle design. Fab use of sequins too, Lovely!
Have a great evening!
XXX

Greta said...

Pretty sponging & clever design--love this, Ros!

nancy littrell said...

I love your fun, sweet, softly colored sponging and confetti falling from your heat eb tree. TFS Ros. What a wonderful design for smaller thank you cards too. Hugs...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet one Ros!

Marina said...

Yes - the falling confetti is such a pretty effect! Joyful

Diane said...

Beautiful and as always your colors and design are made with perfection..another stunner!!

Leslie Miller said...

Your sequins make perfect confetti! I love how they're falling from the tree, which is so pretty embossed in white on your perfect and lovely shading/blending of the inks. I also love the tall card design, plus easy to mail. So beautiful, but fun, too!

A.Rose said...

That birthday card for the Confetti Challenge is fantastic. I can amost feel the cold.

Davi said...

VERY pretty Ros, I like the idea of the confetti falling from the tree :)

Tracy said...

Lovely! I love the strip of dp you added at the bottom. It adds just a little zing and a nice complement.

Barbara said...

Wonderful take on the theme!

Danielle said...

What a great background on your card! I really love the colours and design you uses. How nice would it be if real confetti came falling down the trees! The world would look so happy :-)