Tuesday, July 04, 2017

City Crafter 369

Good morning!

Well, it's Tuesday and that means a new challenge starts at City Crafter but just before we get on to that, let me say to all my friends in the USA

Happy Independence Day!!!


I hope you have a terrific day!

Back to City Crafter where this week we have Stella hosting for us. 


The challenge is to use only Black and White (and maybe a touch of grey) on your projects

Here's my card


A little ink blending to get that grey BG and some die cuts


The sentiment is from a very old stamp set by Waltzingmouse...


These days I'm more into colourful creations so this was a bit of a challenge for me Lol!
But I'm sure you can rock this challenge so link up this week at City Crafter!

Sadly this is my final post as a DT member for City Crafter ... I decided to step down and give myself more time to do what I like... I've LOVED being on this team and I'm so blessed to have been selected by Kirsty... Not only has she become a dear friend to me, but so have many of you, so you will still be seeing me around and I'll still be following you all.

Till soon

~ Ros ~

19 comments:

Marfien said...

Lovely card Ros, I wish you a colorfull live :-)

Carole said...

Lovely card Ros.......you always come up trumps! By the way...found the die...down the back of the radiator......good job hubby was there to lift the radiator!!!.......so relieved!!!!!!.............now must crack on with the card. xx

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful, peaceful and classy card. You'll be missed on the City Crafter Challenge and seven years is amazing but now you'll have more time to do more of what you like...Enjoy! x

Maria said...

Very lovely card with the sweet black cat and die cuts, Ros! I'll be missing your creations for CIty Crafter, but I'm sure you'll have many other creations to view! Enjoy your weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

You always have the most creative ideas! I swear I never would have thought of this. I don't miss the color at all because it's so pretty! I know they'll miss you at City Crafter. Seven years is a long time!

nancy littrell said...

Thank you Ros for your years of inspiration on City Crafter's! We will be Thinking about You and looking forward to your new adventures and beautiful crafting.

Your last card as a DT member is Stunning and so simply creative. TFS my friend. Hugs..

Greta said...

Love your blended gray background, Ros & perfect choice of images! You always inspire me! So glad we're not living in the time of the Revolution & can be friends--haha! Big hugs, Greta

Marina said...

I love how you actually created a background with black/grey . Wonderful card. You will be badly missed! Thank you for all you've done at City Crafter.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful Ros, I love the color and really love that touch of grey!
I am sad to see you go, I will always be back here for more of your lovely work for sure! Perhaps someday, we can meet again!

Pia S said...

Cute and elegant at the same time , I really like this look!

Mia said...

I love cats, Ros. And your card is very elegant. I like the white-black colours!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Ros, love the black and white theme...thinking of you..xx.♥
[aNNie]

Sylvia said...

Sweet black and white card, Ros! Hope it was a good day for you as well! We will miss your creations!

Sue Lelli said...

I'll for sure miss you at CCCB because you were always AMAZING! Love your card with the subtle inking and cute kitty!

Tracy said...

The simplicity of this card makes it all the more visually stunning. How fitting that the cat lady came out in your final card for CCC. It's a true "Ros" card.

Barbara said...

I knew this is the place to come to get some inspiration for a "cat card" - will finally sit down to it after I return from a break in Berlin that I go on tomorrow.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, this is stunning Ros! Perfectly done with the black kitty and sparkle.

Diane said...

Beautifully created once again and you gotta know I love, love the kitty!!!

Bonnie said...

Your colored creations are beautiful, but this is so classy! Love it!